Saturday, November 16, 2013

FOTD: Purple Lips!

Hello, dolls! I woke up this morning feeling like complete crap (took a sleeping pill too late) and was in desperate need of a fabulous lipstick to perk up my day! For the look, I wanted it to be all about the lips with a defined, but not dramatic eye. I was also pleasantly surprised that when I got home from furniture and home decor shopping that my makeup still looked nice and my lips still had some color-with no touch-ups throughout the day!

Face: Revlon Whipped Foundation (in Buff), Maybelline Eraser (in Fair & Brightener), Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer (in Light).
Eyes: Coastal Scents Hot Pots: Peach Puff (inner third of my eyelid), Peach- previously known as S33 (on the rest of my lid), Midnight Rodeo (with a light hand I wedge this in my crease), Dreamsicle (all along my lower lash line), and Sundried (on the outer half of my lash line). I lined my upper lash line with Almay's Intense i-Color Liquid Liner (in Brown Topaz). I used two coats of Maybelline's Falsies Mascara (in Blackest Black).
Brows: Maybelline Expert Eyes Twin Eye and Brow Pencil (in Blonde)
Cheeks: I mixed Elf's Mellow Mauve and Milani's Corallina.
Lips: I layered Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (in 660, Berry Haute) and JordanaTwist & Shine (in 06, Cranberry Crush).

The Goods...
L to R:  Coastal Scents Hot Pots: Peach Puff, Peach, Midnight Rodeo, and Sundried
L to R: Revlon Super Lustrous (in 660, Berry Haute) and JordanaTwist & Shine (in 06, Cranberry Crush).

The look about 6 or 7 hours later...
Don't mind the swatches. I bought two lip colors at Marshall's and wanted to see what they looked like. Chevy wanted to join in on the swatch party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10