Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Review: Black Radiance Full Effect Mascara


Hello, gorgeous people! So the other day I bought the Black Radiance Downtown Browns 8-pan eyeshadow palette and Full Effect mascara in a kit at Wal-Mart for less than $5! Click here for my First Impressions. I will talk more about the eyeshadows in a few days, but, for the record, I am loving them so far! Anyways, in the blog post I mentioned that I had high hopes for the mascara because it claimed to be infused with Shea Butter and Argan Oil to "condition and protect lashes from brittleness and breakage."
My results. 
Two Coats.

The claim is that the mascara will "instantly volumize and define lashes." Now, I didn't see any volume at all, but I got some mega-crazy length! I needed a good two coats, which is typically what I apply anyways. The formula is nice but I do not like the brush at all because it's painful to use. Did you get a good look at that wand and those crazy bristles? It looks like a torturer tool!

Will I Repurchase?
No. There are a ton of great mascaras out there that give great length without a brush that literally hurts when applying, so I definitely don't recommend this mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10