Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Reiview: Sally Hanson Insta-Dri Top Coat


Okay, So I know I was supposed to review this months ago, but classes got crazy last semester and then I forgot! Oops! Anyways, because I've had this top coat I can pretty much tel you anything you want to know about it.

First of all, it is quick drying, as the brand claims, but is only dry to the touch after 30 seconds. I would recommend waiting a full minute to actually do anything with your hands. I still think a minute is still pretty fast, especially for a $4 top coat. It has a shiny top coat, but doesn't deliver the shine I like...I like my nails to be so shiny that they look wet. My one negative thing about this top coat is that it bubbles. I have used this top coat with every polish and brand under the sun and it bubbles like mad...not cute!

Will I Repurchase?
Absolutely not. The price is great, but it isn't a cute look to have bubbles in your polish. This is a definite miss for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10