Monday, February 4, 2013

NOTD: Salon Perfect Snow Flurry

Can y'all tell I've been really into nail polish lately? I've seriously posted like 3 or 4 NOTDs pretty much back to back.


I was in Wal-Mart today picking up a few things and noticed that there was a random nail polish box in the cosmetics department. I stumbled across some Salon Perfect nail polishes in there for $3.98! My Wal-Mart doesn't have a Salon Perfect display so maybe it's a random fluke it was there. Anyways, this gorgeous icy, pearly white nail polish caught my eye...there were some other colors too, but none that tickled my fancy like this one! As I've mentioned, I love a good neutral, but I am typically not into white polishes. I am very pale so white or white-based polishes just look odd, like there isn't any contrast between my skin tone and the color of the polish. Anyways, this color is amazing and I wish I would have seen it a while ago. I looked it up online and found out that this was Limited Edition for the winter so hopefully you can still get your hands on it. This polish was opaque in two coats, but I did three, just in case. Overall, I really like this color and the formula, but I am not a fan of the brush. It looks like a traditional brush but it seemed like the base of the brush was too thin and the bottom was a little thicker so it felt weird while applying.  

Three Coats (no top coat)



Daily Dose of Pretty...
  • I am over the moon thrilled that the Ravens won the Super Bowl last night. I went to school with Courtney Upshaw and he is the nicest guy you'll ever meet. So, that's two pros from Eufaula, AL that have gone to the Super Bowl and won. #EufaulaPride
  • I am half way finished with The Grapes of Wrath. I am so in love with the book and the characters. So glad we are having to read such an incredible American classic.
  • Today starts day one of my diet. Well, it's not really a diet. Ross and I have just decided to make better choices when it comes to food. I will admit, though, I'd love some french fries about right now. Lol

What Salon Perfect nail polishes would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10