Monday, March 4, 2013

FOTN: Troy Basketball Game!


I went to the Troy basketball game with my old roommate on Thursday and this was my makeup for the night. I didn't want anything too crazy so I kept the eyes and face simple and worn a great red lip. Sadly, the boys lost by 10 points, but it was still fun to hang out with a great friend! (:
Face: Wet-n-Wild Cover All Foundation ( 816 Fair/Light), Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser (Brightener), Elf blush to contour (Mellow Mauve) and NYX blush (Summer Peach)
Eyes: Covergirl Quad (Country Woods), Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner (Blackest Black), Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara (Very Black) and Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara over the CG one.
Lips: Avon Glazewear Intense Lipgloss (G104 Crimson)

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10