Thursday, March 21, 2013

Update: Wet-n-Wild Coverall Cream Foundation broke me out!

Hello, Pretties! A few weeks ago I reviewed the Wet-n-Wild Coverall Cream Foundation and mentioned that the coverage was pretty good and for the price, it couldn't be beat! Well, sadly, I started breaking out a week ago and had a sneaky suspicion that the foundation was to blame. I was right! I quit using the products and the blemishes went away. I should also note that I was on Spring Break (reading, not partying- Lame!) so I wasn't stressed and I wasn't on my monthly!

How does this change my thoughts?
If you have acne prone skin (like I do), I'd say to pass on this foundation. Yeah, the price is great but breakouts aren't cute! If you don't have acne prone skin, you may like this foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10