Wednesday, March 27, 2013

FOTD: Lashy and Bright, Bold Lips!

A few weeks ago I bought the Milani lipstick in Rose Hip (14). Expect a review because I have some strong opinions about the formula. Anywho, since I wasn't going anywhere today I thought I would do a little experimenting. First off, today was the first day I tried to put on false lashes. The final result is alright, but I still need a little practice. I haven’t mastered how to get them completely aligned with my eye and I’m having some trouble with the ends- no biggie, though! I love pin-up looks and although this isn't exactly a pin-up look, I was a little inspired by that era.

The products...

 Lashy eyes and bright, bold lips: Hello, glamorous!

 What I’m wearing…
Foundation: Rimmel Lasting Finish in 100 Ivory.
Concealer: Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light 
and Maybelline The Eraser in Brightener.
Eyeshadow: Covergirl Quad in Country Woods.
Eyeliner: Revlon Colorstay in Black.
Lashes: Salon Perfect in Demi Wispies.
Mascara: Covergirl Professional in Black.
Blush: Wet-n-Wild in Pearlescent Pink.
Lips: Milani Rose Hip

I love the lipstick, but it’s definitely a “sometimes” color. The lashes are very glamorous, but I think since I’m just starting out with false lashes (and my lashes are pretty decent), I think I’ll try some that aren't so dramatic.



Daily Dose of Pretty…
  • I’m on my 6th book of the semester…holy cow! Where has the time gone?! Two more books to go and thankfully the other two aren’t 700+ pages!
  •  Monday was grad fest and I picked up my cap and gown for graduation commencement on May 10th.
  • Since our engagement, I’ve been looking at some amazing places to (possibly) elope. Some that I’m in love with are Santorini, Greece; Hawaii, and Ross wants to go to either Fiji or Aruba. Ah! Decisions, decisions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10