Tuesday, March 19, 2013

NOTD: Maybelline Color Show Chiffon Chic (160)

While I was in Wal-Mart today, I stopped by the nail polish section to pick up a fabulous new shade to go with my fabulous new accessory  my engagement ring! I love the Color Show line from Maybelline. This is my third nail polish from the line and like the others, I'm in love! This is a gorgeous cool girly pink with a touch of purple undertones. This is such a lovely color and will be amazing for Spring/Summer. I know I will be getting tons of use out of it. 
I love the Color Show line from Maybelline. This is my third nail polish from the line and like the others, I'm in love! This is a gorgeous cool pink with a touch of purple undertones. This color will be amazing for Spring/Summer and I know I will be getting tons of use out of it. 

 Please forgive the fingerprint on the top of the bottle! (:
3 coats. 
Another ring picture! I am so excited that I can't help but show it off! 
Click Here to read about the proposal! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10