Monday, March 18, 2013

FOTD: Black Radiance 8-pan palette in Downtown Browns

Happy Monday, lovelies! I don't typically wear purple-y shades, but I woke up with a little extra pep in my step this morning and decided to use the lovely Black Radiance 8-pan palette in Downtown Browns. The colors are more on the purple side than brown, but are equally as gorgeous! I also busted out some products I don't use much, like my Almay liquid liner in Brown Topaz and Loreal Colour Juice gloss in 500 Watermelon Crush.



Face: Revlon Colorstay foundation in 150 Buff, Hard Candy Glamoflauge heavy duty concealer in Light and Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser in Brightener.
Cheeks: ELF blush in Fushia Fusion and Wet-n-Wild highlight in Reserve Your Cabana.
Eyes: Black Radiance 8-pan palette in Downtown Browns (left side), Almay liquid liner in Brown Topaz, Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash mascara in Very Black and Loreal Volumnous Carbon Black mascara over the CG one.
Lips: Loreal Colour Juice lip gloss in 500 Watermelon Crush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10