Wednesday, January 30, 2013

NOTD/Review: NYC Water Street Blue

Can y'all tell I am ready for summer? 
Yesterday was a beautiful, warm day in Alabama and it's been nice outside today, too. So, I've decided to bring a little spring/summer color in my life! I love NYC'S nail polish in Water Street Blue, #296. I wore this color so many times last year and I'm sure I will be doing the same this year. 



About the color...

  • It's very blue. I wouldn't call it a neon, but it is a bright color that will get noticed.
  • Opaque in two coats.
  • I really like the formula. It's not too thick, not too thin.
  • As the name implies, it is a quick drying formula. 
  • The brush is a good size...not too large, not too small.



Overall thoughts...
I really like this nail polish. It's less than $2 at Wal-Mart (prices may vary by location) and is too gorgeous to pass up! 


 

Daily Dose of Pretty...
  • I don't have class today- woohoo!- but I have to read the first 10 chapters of Grapes of Wrath by tomorrow so I will be a busy little bee today!
  • I bought Hard Candy's Beetle yesterday and it is gorgeous! I've seen online that it's a dupe for Orly Space Cadet, which I have been wanting but refuse to spend $10 on a "sometimes" color. 
  • I have been obsessed with Revlon's Coralberry. I got it yesterday, too, and I have to say, I'm in love! I am wearing it today! 

What are your favorite NYC nail polishes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10