Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Nail of the Day: Maybelline Sequins in 280 Sea-Quins

This is my first time trying Maybelline's Color Show line. I've seen a few colors in their permanent line that were pretty, but none that I had to have. Today, I was in Wal-Mart and saw the color Sea-Quins #820 from their Limited Edition Collection. This collection has been out for a while now, but this is the first time I saw this particular color. There are eight colors in the entire Sequins collection, but this is the only one that stood out to me. I believe I paid less than $3 for this at Wal-Mart- what a steal! (:
I wish I wouldn't have been so late on the bandwagon to try this line's nail polish because this one is great! I will be purchasing more from the Color Show line!

The polish is opaque in 2 coats. Even with a top coat, the glitter still feels rough and doesn't give the shinny finish I would like. Overall, I didn't have any problems with this color and formula. The color is an absolutely gorgeous teal glitter with some sapphire glitter bits in the polish. I paired this polish with Hard Candy's Mr. Right, a basic navy.

Use the foil method to remove stubborn glitter.

Daily Dose of Pretty...
  • I am obsessed with this nail polish and will be getting a lot of use of it...thinking about buying a back-up.
  • I took my first final yesterday. It was in Physical Anthropology and I got a 100 on the final and ended up with an A in the class. (:
  • How gorgeous were the lovely ladies in the VS fashion show?!! 
  • I ordered Ross' Christmas present last night...I think it should be here tomorrow! 

Have you tried Maybelline's Color Show line? What are your favorite colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10