Thursday, October 18, 2012

Review: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Night Renewal Cream

Hello, everyone! I feel like it's been ages since my last post, but my classes have been so crazy that I haven't had a chance to blog. 

I am so in love with the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Night Renewal Cream. I bought this about two (maybe three) weeks ago and I can tell the biggest difference in my skin. At 24, I never thought I needed a specific night cream. To me, it seemed like something for maturing skin. However, a few weeks ago, my skin was awful, dry and dull. I purchased this night cream from Wal-Mart for $6.47. It retails for $8.47 (prices may vary by location), but there was a $2 off coupon on the box so I got it at a cheaper price. This night cream contains 2.7 oz of product. Also, Palmer's does not test on animals!

The claim...
This fast absorbing anti-aging formula is loaded with targeted skin firming and smoothing ingredients. Powerful antioxidants and peptides work together with Cocoa and Shea Butters to leave skin soft, smooth and radiant. The unique combination of these ingredients provides a luxurious cream to maintain moisture levels throughout the night for smoother, softer skin.

Beneficial Ingredients... 
  • Cocoa and Shea Butters: deeply moisturize and nourish 
  • Retinol: encourages skin's renewal
  • Peptide Complex: supports skin structure and integrity
  • Vitamin E: powerful antioxidant
  • Aloe Vera: soothes and calms skin
  • Milk Proteins: helps improve skin's texture and tone
  • Evening Primrose: soothes stressed skin
The claim and benefits are listed above in case this is too small to read. 

My Thoughts...
After the first use, I could tell a difference in my skin; it was so much softer and continues to improve with each use. I really love that it absorbs so quickly. Whenever I used it for the first time, I wasn't sure if I liked that because I was concerned that it wasn't properly moisturizing. But, now, I love the fast absorption because I know that my skin truly is locking in that moisture. The box claims that there's a fresh white lily fragrance. If you're sensitive to fragrances, this might not be the product for you. I really enjoy the smell and have noticed the more I use this night cream, the more I get a faint whiff of Cocoa Butter...which I really like.


Daily Dose of Pretty...
  • I have a review that will be up in a day or two on Witch Hazel and how I've incorporated it in my skin care routine. 
  • Ross is coming to see me tomorrow! I can't wait! (:
  • I talked to my grandmother the other day and found out she and my aunt made 21 fire balls for (around) New Years. I will post pictures of fireballs and what they are in a few months whenever we throw them. Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it! 
  • I've picked out my classes for my last semester at Troy! I cannot wait to graduate in May and get a big girl job! (:



What is your favorite night cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10