Thursday, October 4, 2012

My First Blog Award!

It might sound crazy, but I feel like I've been accepted into the cool club!

Neha gave me the "One Lovely Blog Award!" I just started blogging about a week or two ago and I already feel like I've made friends in the blogging community. (:
Thanks, Neha for thinking of me! You made my day! :)









The Rules...
  • You may thank the person who nominated you...It's optional... :)
  • Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass the award onto the people who u think deserve this award (not more than 15 people)


Seven Things about myself...
  • I am very close to my family, friends, and of course, my boyfriend! :)
  • Pointed silverware creeps me out...like when the handle comes to a point. I have my own "safety silverware" at Ross' because I don't like using the other kind.
  • Nasty teeth and rank breath freak me out! With that being said, I have an slight obsession with brushing my teeth. I seriously brush about 6-8 times a day. It used to be worse until my dentist told me to chill out or not have enamel by the time I'm 25 or 30. 
  • I love food! I'm a savory, not a sweet! :)
  • I love to go out with friends, but I'm usually a homebody.
  • Ross and I have really been into wine lately. We think we're so fancy because we now have legit wine glasses and cute wine stoppers.
  • I love animals! :)

And the award goes to...
BudgetBeautiful

Daily Dose of Pretty...
  • So excited to go home tomorrow and see my family!
  • I went to the movies last night ($1 movie night!) with some friends. Well, actually, me and my old roommate saw something else because she didn't buy a ticket early for House at the End of the Street and they were sold out. So, we went to see Dredd and it was really good. When it first started, we were like oh gosh, a guy movie...but we both really liked it. 
  • I have been obsessed with PSY's Gangnam Style and I've about got the dance down! I need to ask my friend from Korea what he's saying.

1 comment:

  1. Im really glad u liked the award....u totally deserve it... :)
    N i loved reading bout u....i also love animals alot.. :D

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10